AVAILABLE MARCH THRU NOVEMBER
Grey Reef: Central Wyoming’s premier tail water fishery!
$425 for two people
-Meet your guide at Sloane's General Store in Alcova , Wyoming the morning of the trip.
-The trip is approximately 6-8 hours
-He can supply fishing gear (rod, reel, waders, etc) but must be notified in advance in order to bring the proper equipment with proper sizes.
-He will supply the in-season flies needed
-It includes lunch for two people, feel free to bring any other snacks or drinks in order to make it a more comfortable trip for you
Not Included: Fishing license (Wyoming day license $14 approx) + Gratuity
Directions from Fort Collins:
1) North on 287 to Laramie (65 miles)
2) North on 30 past the towns of Bosler and Rock River (40 miles)
3) Once you get to Medicine Bow turn north onto 487
4) You will run into highway 220, turn left until Alcova
(Rock River to Alcova, 100 miles)
From Fort Collins it is approximately a 3 hour drive north.
1) Sloanes General Store Inn At Alcova- We meet at the general store on the morning of the float.
2) Camping is available at Grey Reef Dam which is at the put in.
3) Casper, Wyoming- 40 minutes from the put-in.
We recommend you arrive the night before.